Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Christmas Stocking Banner

Well Christmas is near and I couldn't leave the Season without giving you a banner made with cute decorated stockings. 
Banners are so pretty strung across the fireplace or hung from the serving tables. I love using a regular paper punch and stringing mine on the 6" tulle ribbon.
I'm doing this two ways for you. The large stockings are done so you can add photos of the family, just glue them on. The letters are to be cut-out and hung between the stockings or over.




See how cute they are with photos added.





The letters  and stockings aren't my creation. I purchased them from
I just decorated and made them available for you to print


This second set s half the size of the single stockings for a smaller banner







No comments :